With two days left until the new year, it's time I properly sign-up for all of the challenges I will be participating in 2016.
1. Goodreads Reading ChallengeGoal: to read 30 books in 2016.
2. Rock My TBR ChallengeGoal: to read a minimum of one book a month that I already own. My TBR list is here.
Status: 0 books
Host/Sign-up Post: Sarah K @ The YA Book Traveler
3. Commenting 365 ChallengeGoal: to visit and comment on 365 blogs.
Host/Sign-up Post: Nori @ ReadWriteLove28
4. The Backlist Books Reading ChallengeGoal: to read books that are 'published a year or more before the day you read it'.
Status: 0 books
Host/Sign-up Post: Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Reviews
5. Around the World 2016
Goal: to visit as many different places in the world through books, especially places that are rather rare, and not the kind of settings you see in 95% of all the books you read.
Host/Sign-up Post: Crini @ All About Books
6. 2016 Diverse Reads Book ChallengeGoal: to find more diverse novels and to read more diversely.
- January to March : Ethnic Diversity: 0 books
- April to June : LGBTQIA +Diversity: 0 books
- July to September : Religious Diversity: 0 books
- October to December : Mental and physical health and disabilities: 0 books.
7. 2016 Book Blog Discussion ChallengeGoal: to post more discussion posts. I am aiming for the Creative Conversationalist level, so 13-24 posts in the year.
Host/Sign-up Post: Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight.
Are you participating in any reading or blogging challenges in 2016? Leave me a link below and I'll check it out!